HVAC Technician Job Description
We are always looking for hard-working, dedicated individuals to join our growing staff.
Our HVAC Technician will be responsible for installing, inspecting, and repairing our customers’ heating, cooling, and ventilation systems.
The ideal candidate will have some experience handling, installing, and repairing HVAC equipment, and be comfortable working both independently and with supervision.
HVAC Technician Jobs Duties and Responsibilities
- Travel to homes and businesses on a daily basis as scheduled
- Communicate well with customers
- Install new heating, cooling, and ventilation systems
- Inspect current HVAC systems for effectiveness and safety
- Perform preventive maintenance on HVAC systems to increase longevity
- Conduct performance tests with specialized tools
- Troubleshoot current HVAC system issues
- Repair damaged HVAC systems
- Promote ongoing maintenance contracts to current customers
- Keep records of customer appointments and payment transactions including invoices
- Maintain accurate inventory of all equipment and HVAC resources
Please submit the form below. All submissions will be reviewed. If your skills and experience match our current needs we will contact you for a personal interview. If your skillset does not match our current needs, we will retain your submission on file for evaluation in the case of future jobs.
Thank you for your interest in joining our team at All American Air Conditioning Company. Your information will be reviewed. If you are a good candidate for a current opening we will contact you to set up an interview. If you do not match the requirements for a current opening, we will keep your information on file for evaluation in case of future openings.
#VeteranJobs #JobsForVeterans #HVACTechVeteranJobs